Our policy applies to you if you use our products or services in person, over the phone, online, through our mobile applications or if you use any of our websites or interact with us on social media.
Who we are?
Our website address is https://bbonita.co.uk.
Bbonita is a UK mobile spa Company that delivers beauty treatments at your comfort places such as your home, office or parties. We cover most of London’s postcodes and some outside London.
We pride ourselves in giving our customers simple and effective beauty services. We believe in what we do because we do it with passion a dedication.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect personal information about you when we visit you, use our Websites (“Websites”), or if you communicate with us by phone, e-mail and/or social media.
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number and other contact information. Transaction information, such as the treatment you booked, its price, your method of payment and your payment details.
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
- The phone numbers that you call/send messages to and the date and time of the calls and messages.
When you’re online the information we collect includes:
- Account information, like your username, password, and other identifiers or credentials you use to access our online services or to book our services.
- Details of your visits to the Website.
Examples include ads that you click, device information and your location, IP address and cookie data.
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you register to use our online services, or when you subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase services at our website or through our contact center
- Register or use our Online Services
- Request to receive marketing or other communications
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with
Our service providers
We work with suppliers and insurers so they can process your personal information on our behalf and only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security. We only share information that helps them provide their services to us or to help them provide their services to you. For example, some of our service providers place advertising for us online, about our products and services and those of our retail partners, suppliers and third parties such a Mailchimp. As a result, where you have indicated you are happy to receive marketing from us via Mailchimp, you might see online advertising that we have placed on the web sites you visit or the interactive services you use.
Other organisations and individuals
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request a copy of your personal information from us or to have that information passed to an organisation of your choice in a format that can be easily re-used.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we’re not entitled to use it anymore, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests, as set out under ‘How we use your personal information’, you may object to us using it for these purposes. If we agree that your objection is justified in accordance with your rights under data protection laws, we’ll permanently stop using your data for those purposes. Otherwise, we’ll provide you with our justification as to why we need to continue using your data.
You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal information if:
- It isn’t accurate.
- It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it.
- It’s not relevant anymore, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims.
- You’ve already asked us to stop using your data but you’re waiting for us to tell you if we’re allowed to keep on using it.
Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before we can provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to provide other details to help us respond to your request.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Please make sure you provide the following identification documents as part of your application:
- Please make sure you provide one proof of identity (we suggest either a utility bill in your name or your driver’s license, but other similar formal documents may be accepted, please note the documents cannot be older than 6 months) as part of your request.
What are cookies
How are cookies managed
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
- Bbonita’s cookies are necessary to let you make bookings on our website.
What are cookies used for
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Bbonita to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To let Bbonita collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions, etc.
- To let Bbonita meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when you purchase a product visiting our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings > Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu “Files” > “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you won’t be able to complete a purchase on our sites.
If you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is handled, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.