What is Bbonita?
Bbonita is on-demand mobile spa services in London, offering only high-end services at your own place as home, office or hotel 7 days a week, early in the morning until late in the evening. Certified and insured beauticians are coming to your door at your convenience.
We are proud of our services because with do so with passion, dedication and a high level of professionalism.
What services does Bbonita offer?
Bbonita offers an extensive range of high-end services such a mobile massages, waxing, manicures and pedicures including gel and acrylics, facials, eyelash and/or eyebrows threading and tinting, make-up, blowdries and spray tan.
Is Bbonita safe?
Absolutely! Therapists are fully certified for training skills in the industry, fully insured for UK companies and completely tested before we send them to your space. Our therapists only work with the best products including CND, Dermalogica, Airbase, AromaWorks, Sienna X and O.P.I.
What areas does Bbonita cover?
Bbonita covers Central and Greater London, zones 1-6. We are also able to deliver services outside London and additional travel costs will apply. Extra travel will apply for central London areas.
How does Bbonita work?
- Book your service on our website (mobile-friendly) trough via Treatwell, choose the time and select location. [Soon we will provide you with an own booking system and an APP]. Additionally, you can book directly through our email or even quicker text us via WhatsApp.
- Our professional therapist will come to your door at the selected time.
- Sit back, relax and be more Bonita like the caterpillar became after being a pretty butterfly.
Do I need to provide anything for the service?
For nails, hair, and beauty massage our therapist will bring products, tools, massage bed, natural aromaworks oils and a set of towels. You are more than welcome to use your own towels. For hair services and spray tan, please, make sure to shower, scrub and exfoliate.
Can I book beauty services in advance?
Absolutely! We highly recommend booking your services in advance to allow our team to plan their schedule and book your appointment in correct manners. You can book up to two months in advance.
As we understand not always this is possible, we highly recommend to contact our team emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to book a last-minute service. Additionally, you can book via phone calling 07526565217. We can’t guarantee your booking will be accepted.
What if there is no therapist available?
If there is no therapist available, please, call us or text us. We will try to find a spot to book your services as soon as we can.
Is there a minimum order value?
Yes, our minimum callout fee is £40.
How are payments processed?
We use a safe, secure world-leading third party platform payment processing service. Your debit or credit card will be fully charged automatically once your treatment has been completed.
How can I amend my booking?
Contact email@example.com if you would like to amend your booking, add or remove services.
How can I cancel my booking?
If your booking has been done via treatwell you need to log in with your account and cancel your booking on the platform. Please, Do note our cancellation policy described below.
What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel free of charge within 10 minutes of making a booking. We charge 50% of the total booking price if you cancel a booking for less than 12 hours but more than 2 hours in advance. However, you won’t be charged if you reschedule your booking for more than 2 hours in advance of the booking. We charge 100% of the total booking Price if a booking is cancelled within 2 hours or less of the booking.
Complaints will not be taken into consideration after 48 hours of your treatment end time.
Always make sure you communicate with your therapist if anything is not as perfect as it has to be whilst they are still there with you. Anything wrong will be fixed.
We believe that there is enough time to see if anything is not good such as gel peeling off easily or a manicure cuticle work wasn’t done properly or a wax treatment left patchy and so on.
Anything after 48 hours won’t be refunded or taken onto consideration.
How long does it take to process a refund?
Bbonita will process a refund within 48 hours. It will take between 3-5 working days for the refund to be fully processed into your account.
What is the appropriate treatment etiquette?
- We kindly ask our costumers to observe proper treatment etiquette and to treat our staff professionally and respectfully. Any report of offensive, threatening or otherwise inappropriate behaviour towards our therapist will result in the immediate termination of our services.
- It is mandatory for therapists to arrive 15 minutes before the staring booking time. This will allow them to start the treatment on time after setting up all necessary equipment.
- Please, don’t make your therapist wait for more than 15 minutes to begin treatment. Any delays of over 15 minutes may result in the therapist has to leave and is such cases 100% of the treatment value will still be charged. If the therapist can wait longer than 15 minutes, a partial treatment can be done but the finishing time will be the same as the therapist can have another client in the next hour. Additionally, if the therapist can stay longer and an additional charge £15 will be done and an extra £1 for a minute after that.
- Please, make sure there is ample space on your premises for the treatment equipment, as a massage bed will be accommodate for the service.
- For massage, please leave underwear on, we don’t accommodate fully nude treatments.
- If you have serious medical conditions including but not limited to, recent operations, cuts, allergies these may be a contraindication for receiving treatment and for health and safety reasons may not be able to perform the treatment.