Regular massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension, often eases pain. Foot massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension, and often eases pain.
A good foot massage really relieves the tension out of your body.
Your feet work hard for you every day. Accomplish the job of holding our entire body weight and it somehow we have to relieve that tension.
What a better way by getting a foot massage?
You can definitely do so whilst you are having a pedicure or as an extra treatment after your pedicure.
You only need those 10 minutes to feel relaxed again.
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieves body pains
- Helps in relaxation
- Improves mood
- Fights depression
You don’t believe it? TRY IT!
- Sit in a comfortable chair. Bend your left leg and rest your left foot gently on your right thigh.
- Pour some oil into your hand. Rub it gently into your foot and massage your whole foot including the toes, arch, and heel.
- Using your hands, gently pull the toes back and forth or apart. This stretches the muscles underneath.
- Repeat on the other foot.
For the moment that’s all. We hope you find this information interesting for yourselves. If you do so, please share this post with a friend of yours that you thing could find interesting too. Optionally share this post in your social media network to promote our blog and help more beautiful butterflies.
Thank you for reading,
Bbonita – Mobile Beauty Services in London